Financial Portfolio Management Oakland, MO. It can be confusing and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Oakland, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Oakland, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Oakland, MO area residents and families to design customized financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Oakland, MO financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Oakland, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Oakland, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Oakland, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach most often requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally considered to be high-risk, our Oakland, MO financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Oakland, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Oakland, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Oakland, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Oakland, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every Oakland, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Oakland, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Oakland, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Oakland, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Oakland, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Oakland, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Oakland, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Oakland, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Oakland, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Oakland, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.