Financial Portfolio Management St. Clair County, IL. It can be confusing and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Clair County, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of St. Clair County, IL area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept St. Clair County, IL financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some corporations also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our St. Clair County, IL clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Clair County, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our St. Clair County, IL financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your St. Clair County, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some St. Clair County, IL investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The St. Clair County, IL investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Clair County, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital understand that every St. Clair County, IL client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. St. Clair County, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Clair County, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable St. Clair County, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Clair County, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Clair County, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every St. Clair County, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Clair County, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.