Financial Portfolio Management St. Clair County, IL. It can be confusing and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Clair County, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of St. Clair County, IL area residents and families to produce customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented St. Clair County, IL financial consultant can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some companies also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our St. Clair County, IL clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Clair County, IL financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our St. Clair County, IL financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your St. Clair County, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” approach, and it seeks to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some St. Clair County, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The St. Clair County, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Clair County, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every St. Clair County, IL client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. St. Clair County, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Clair County, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for experiencedSt. Clair County, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Clair County, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Clair County, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Clair County, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each St. Clair County, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Clair County, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.