Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to keep your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of St. Louis, MO area residents and families to design bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented St. Louis, MO financial professional can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some corporations also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable St. Louis, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our St. Louis, MO clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our St. Louis, MO financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt with changes in the market to design a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some St. Louis, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The St. Louis, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know that every St. Louis, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. St. Louis, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experiencedSt. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.