Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of St. Louis, MO area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled St. Louis, MO financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Louis, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our St. Louis, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our St. Louis, MO financial consultants have the experience to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” approach, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some St. Louis, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The St. Louis, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital understand that every St. Louis, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. St. Louis, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced St. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.