Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis, MO. It can be complex and draining to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of St. Louis, MO area residents and families to produce customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented St. Louis, MO financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Louis, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our St. Louis, MO clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach most often involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our St. Louis, MO financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt with changes in the market to create a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some St. Louis, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The St. Louis, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital understand that every St. Louis, MO client has their own life circumstances, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. St. Louis, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced St. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.