Wealth Management in Lemay, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Lemay, MO. Our financial health is about more than just getting to live in our dream house; it has an effect on our emotional health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our life goals. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Lemay, MO residents so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only safe but set up for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Lemay, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial security. Our Lemay, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as custodians of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many aspects of financial security are too often ignored; for example, only a third of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important aspect to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Lemay, MO have the experience, skill, commitment, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Lemay, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages every facet of a client's finances to focus on the comprehensive care of their financial assets. Full-scale wealth management in Lemay, MO will provide in-depth financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze unnecessary expenses, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to predict market fluctuations, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your risk tolerance so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Lemay, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you don't have to worry about where your income will be coming from once you retire.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to make sure you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) services if you run a business and want to see your employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to decrease your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will ensure prosperous Lemay, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Lemay, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's imperative to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the skills, wisdom, and experience they use to do so. Below are eight questions you should ask when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in Lemay, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any field, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle tough situations. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best time your investments and retirement funds for when you need them, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a far-reaching network of relationships and resources.
- What designations do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A trustworthy and veteran Lemay, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide comprehensive services extend far beyond portfolio management and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're available when you have questions, and that they're being upfront with you if any conflicts of interest arise.
- What tools do they have? Productive wealth management is based on on in-depth data and state of the art digital platforms to correctly assess the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly impartial advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a wealth manager is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important features of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in Lemay, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Lemay, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 7 decades of combined experience helping Lemay, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose marks are awarded through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and observing high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Lemay, MO by using in-depth research and analytics to implement sound strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a kind of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll look over your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to get a comprehensive view of your financial health. We'll create a a long-term plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in Lemay, MO include:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Wealth Management Lemay, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We do what we do to help Lemay, MO residents attain their dreams and protect their family's future. For committed and talented wealth management in Lemay, MO with experts you can trust, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.