Wealth Management in St. Louis
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in St. Louis. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it impacts our mental well-being, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we achieve our life goals. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to St. Louis residents so they can be sure that their money and future are not only protected but set up for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Louis wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial security. Our St. Louis wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as stewards of your wealth and financial life coaches. A lot of aspects of financial health and security are too often ignored; for example, only 33% of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important thing to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Louis have the experience, knowledge, dedication, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Louis Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad term that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees all aspects of a client's finances to focus on the overall care and custodianship of their financial assets. Holistic wealth management in St. Louis will provide comprehensive financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, see where you may be spending too much, and identify where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to anticipate market declines, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your St. Louis family and ensure they're taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can live the life you want and are financially secure once you've left the workforce.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance to make sure your assets are protected and you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) services if you run a business and want to see your employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to optimize the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so your hard work and finances positively influence St. Louis communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | St. Louis Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. You need to be able to trust both the people managing your money and the skills, knowledge, and experience they use to do so. Here are eight questions you should ask when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Louis.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any industry, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. It also means they'll have a vast network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications and designations do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A dependable and experienced St. Louis wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by meeting education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their services to your specific needs.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide comprehensive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're available when you need them, and that they're being honest with you if any conflicts of interest arise.
- What resources do they have? Successful wealth management depends on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to properly assess the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such limitations, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are key aspects of any financial advising services, true wealth management in St. Louis should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in St. Louis
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 75 years of combined experience helping St. Louis individuals and families meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are attained through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and maintaining high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in St. Louis with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Wealth management is a form of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll discuss your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to get an overall sense of your financial health. We'll develop a financial plan for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Wealth Management St. Louis | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in our ability to help St. Louis residents achieve their dreams and protect their family's future. For dedicated and experienced wealth management in St. Louis with a personalized touch, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.