Wealth Management in Swansea, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Swansea, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our mental well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we achieve our what we want the most in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Swansea, IL individuals and families so they can be confident that their money and future are not only secure but well-positioned for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Swansea, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial certainty. Our Swansea, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just try to time the market; we strive to be caretakers of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many facets of financial health are too often ignored; for example, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important aspect to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Swansea, IL have the experience, talent, tenacity, and tools to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Swansea, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging term that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees the entirety of of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive care of their financial assets. Full-scale wealth management in Swansea, IL will provide in-depth financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze unnecessary spending, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to predict market declines, diversify your assets, and lessen risk in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Swansea, IL family.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will benefit Swansea, IL communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Swansea, IL Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's essential to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the people managing your money and the savvy, wisdom, and experience they will employ to do so. Below are eight important things to ask yourself when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in Swansea, IL.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any profession, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle complex situations. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best time your investments and retirement funds for when you need them, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a vast network of relationships and resources.
- What designations do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A dependable and accomplished Swansea, IL wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but they can only serve you so well if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide comprehensive services extend far beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being upfront with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they have access to? In-depth analysis of historical trends and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are key to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Are they independent? Many wealth managers that work at larger firms are limited to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such restrictions, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are essential features of any financial advising services, true wealth management in Swansea, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Swansea, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 7 decades of combined experience helping Swansea, IL individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are obtained through experience, education, passing demanding exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Swansea, IL with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically obligated to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a form of life management. In our first meeting, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll look over your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to obtain a comprehensive view of your financial health. We'll create a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your life make it necessary.
Other services we offer in Swansea, IL include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management Swansea, IL | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is key when it comes to your finances, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in the fact that we help Swansea, IL residents attain their dreams and protect their family's future. For devoted and experienced wealth management in Swansea, IL with experts you can trust, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.