Wealth Management in Swansea, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Swansea, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our mental health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we achieve our what we want the most in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Swansea, IL residents so they can can have peace of mind because their finances and future are not only secure but well-positioned for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Swansea, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial security. Our Swansea, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as caretakers of your wealth and financial life coaches. A lot of details of financial health are too often ignored; for instance, only a third of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and how much risk they are willing to take on. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important thing to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Swansea, IL have the wisdom, talent, diligence, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Swansea, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees every facet of a client's finances to focus on the comprehensive custodianship of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in Swansea, IL will provide in-depth financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, see where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to foresee changes in the market, diversify your assets, and meet your preferred level of risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Swansea, IL family is provided for once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you don't have to worry about where your income will be coming from once you retire.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor can positively influence Swansea, IL communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Swansea, IL Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's essential to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the skills, understanding, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in Swansea, IL.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any profession, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle complex situations. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to lean on.
- What designations do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A Swansea, IL wealth management firm that really knows how to grow wealth will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide exhaustive services extend far beyond portfolio management and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being upfront if there is ever a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they have access to? In-depth analysis of historical data and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are essential to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Are they independent? Many consultants that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a consultan is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are essential features of any financial advising services, true wealth management in Swansea, IL develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Swansea, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 75 years of cumulative experience helping Swansea, IL individuals and families make their finances work for them. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are awarded through experience, education, passing thorough exams, and heeding high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Swansea, IL by using in-depth research and analytics to implement sensible strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll look over every facet of your finances to acquire a general sense of your financial health. We'll develop a financial roadmap for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your life make it necessary.
Other services we offer in Swansea, IL include:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Wealth Management Swansea, IL | Correct Capital
Our only aim is to offer you the best wealth management services we can, and we are legally and ethically obliged to do so. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in our ability help Swansea, IL residents attain their dreams and reinforce their family's future. For devoted and knowledgeable wealth management in Swansea, IL with a personalized touch, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.