Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it impacts our emotional health, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we achieve our what we want the most in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to O'Fallon, MO residents so they can be confident that their finances and future are not only protected but ideally positioned for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's O'Fallon, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our O'Fallon, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we consider ourselves caretakers of your wealth and financial life coaches. Many aspects of financial security are too often ignored; for instance, only a third of Americans have a will. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important aspect to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in O'Fallon, MO have the wisdom, expertise, commitment, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | O'Fallon, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees the entirety of of a client's finances to focus on the comprehensive custodianship of their financial assets. Full-scale wealth management in O'Fallon, MO will provide thorough financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, evaluate superfluous expenses, and identify more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that endeavor to predict changes in the market, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your O'Fallon, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) services if you run a business and want to see your employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit O'Fallon, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | O'Fallon, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the savvy, insight, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask before choosing a financial advisor for your wealth management in O'Fallon, MO.
- Do they have adequate wealth management experience? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. It also means they'll have a vast network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A O'Fallon, MO wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only serve you so well if they are not used to advising people in your situation.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be experts in all-inclusive services extend far beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're available when you have questions, and that they're being upfront with you if any conflicts of interest come up.
- What tools do they utilize? Profitable wealth management is based on on in-depth data and the latest technologies to properly gauge the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many advisors that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. Independent firms have no such restrictions, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important features of any financial advising services, true wealth management in O'Fallon, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 7 decades of combined experience helping O'Fallon, MO individuals and families make their finances work for them. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose qualifications are accomplished through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and maintaining high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in O'Fallon, MO with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically obligated to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a form of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll go over your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to obtain a general sense of your financial health. We'll generate a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your life make it necessary.
Other services we offer in O'Fallon, MO include:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
Wealth Management O'Fallon, MO | Correct Capital
Our only goal is to offer you the best wealth management services we can, and we are legally and ethically required to do so. Trust is essential when it comes to your finances, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help O'Fallon, MO residents reach their goals and enhance their family's future. For devoted and talented wealth management in O'Fallon, MO with experts you can trust, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.