Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO. Our financial health is about more than just getting to live in our dream house; it impacts our mental well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we achieve our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to O'Fallon, MO individuals and families so they can be confident that their finances and future are not only safe but ideally positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's O'Fallon, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial security. Our O'Fallon, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as caretakers of your wealth and financial life teachers. A lot of facets of financial security are too often ignored; for example, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in O'Fallon, MO have the understanding, knowledge, dedication, and resources to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | O'Fallon, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad term that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees all aspects of a client's economic status to focus on the overall care of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in O'Fallon, MO will provide extensive financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to anticipate market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and lessen risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your O'Fallon, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you don't have to worry about where your income will be coming from once you retire.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will benefit O'Fallon, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | O'Fallon, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's imperative to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the savvy, wisdom, and experience they use to do so. Here are eight important things to ask yourself when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in O'Fallon, MO.
- Do they have enough wealth management experience? In any industry, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best time your investments and retirement funds for when you need them, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a far-reaching network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A O'Fallon, MO wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but they can only help you so much if they are not used to advising people in your situation.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be experts in all-inclusive services that go beyond portfolio management and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? Few people need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being direct with you if any conflicts of interest arise.
- What tools do they have access to? Effective wealth management is based on on in-depth analytics and the latest digital platforms to properly evaluate the market and analyze historical trends to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many wealth managers that work at larger firms are limited to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a advisor is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the options they can present you with.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are essential aspects of any financial advising services, true wealth management in O'Fallon, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in O'Fallon, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 7 decades of combined experience helping O'Fallon, MO individuals and families make their finances work for them. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are obtained through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and maintaining high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in O'Fallon, MO by using in-depth research and analytics to implement sensible strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically obligated to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a sort of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll look over every facet of your finances to acquire a comprehensive feel for your financial health. We'll develop a financial game plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in O'Fallon, MO include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management O'Fallon, MO | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. Trust is key when it comes to your finances, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in the fact that we help O'Fallon, MO residents realize their goals and enrich their family's future. For committed and accomplished wealth management in O'Fallon, MO with experts you can trust, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.