Wealth Management in St. Clair County, IL
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in St. Clair County, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it has an effect on our mental well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to St. Clair County, IL individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only safe but ideally positioned for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Clair County, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial certainty. Our St. Clair County, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we consider ourselves caretakers of your wealth and financial life coaches. A lot of particulars of financial health are too often ignored; for example, only 33% of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Clair County, IL have the wisdom, skill, tenacity, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Clair County, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad term that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages every facet of a client's finances in the interest of maintaining the overall guardianship of their wealth. Comprehensive wealth management in St. Clair County, IL will provide thorough financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate superfluous spending, and pick out more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to foresee changes in the market, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your preferred level of risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your St. Clair County, IL family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can live the life you want and are financially secure once you've left the workforce.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to make sure you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor can positively influence St. Clair County, IL communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | St. Clair County, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. It's imperative to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will steward your wealth and the savvy, knowledge, and experience they use to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Clair County, IL.
- Do they have adequate wealth management experience? In any profession, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle tough situations. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. It also means they'll have a wide network of relationships and resources.
- What designations do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A dependable and experienced St. Clair County, IL wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by fulfilling education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but you need to know that they can tailor their advice to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? It's likely unnecessary to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being straightforward with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they have? Profitable wealth management depends on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to correctly assess the market and analyze historical tendencies to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a wealth manager is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are key features of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in St. Clair County, IL develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in St. Clair County, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 75 years of combined experience helping St. Clair County, IL individuals and families make their finances work for them. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose credentials are awarded through experience, education, passing demanding exams, and maintaining high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in St. Clair County, IL with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a form of life management. In our first meeting, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll discuss your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to acquire a comprehensive opinion of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your life make it necessary.
Other services we offer in St. Clair County, IL include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management St. Clair County, IL | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We do what we do to help St. Clair County, IL residents attain their dreams and reinforce their family's future. For devoted and talented wealth management in St. Clair County, IL with a personalized touch, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.