Wealth Management in Sunset Hills, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Sunset Hills, MO. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our mental health, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we attain our life goals. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Sunset Hills, MO residents so they can be sure that their money and future are not only secure but ideally positioned for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Sunset Hills, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our Sunset Hills, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we see ourselves as stewards of your wealth and financial life teachers. Many Americans don't often think about some vital facets of financial security; for instance, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and how much risk they are willing to take on. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Sunset Hills, MO have the wisdom, talent, diligence, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Sunset Hills, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is an inclusive phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages every facet of a client's finances in the interest of maintaining the overall guardianship of their financial assets. Holistic wealth management in Sunset Hills, MO will provide thorough financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze superfluous expenses, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to foresee market declines, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Sunset Hills, MO family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to make sure you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to see their employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit Sunset Hills, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Sunset Hills, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. It's vital to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the savvy, knowledge, and experience they use to do so. Here are eight questions you should ask before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in Sunset Hills, MO.
- Do they have sufficient wealth management experience? In any field, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. They'll also have a large network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to lean on.
- What designations do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A Sunset Hills, MO wealth management firm that really knows how to grow wealth will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will offer comprehensive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're approachable, and that they're being upfront in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they have access to? Effective wealth management is based on on in-depth analytics and state of the art technologies to properly gauge the market and analyze historical trends to predict what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many consultants that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. Independent firms have no such restraints, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are key aspects of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in Sunset Hills, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Sunset Hills, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 7 decades of cumulative experience helping Sunset Hills, MO individuals and families meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose qualifications are attained through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and heeding high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in Sunset Hills, MO with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a sort of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll go over every facet of your finances to get a general opinion of your financial health. We'll generate a financial plan for you, and adjust it when fluctuations in the market or your financial health deem it necessary.
Other services we offer in Sunset Hills, MO include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management Sunset Hills, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is essential when it comes to your finances, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help Sunset Hills, MO residents attain their goals and reinforce their family's future. For dedicated and accomplished wealth management in Sunset Hills, MO with experts you can trust, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.