Wealth Management in St. Peters, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in St. Peters, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it has an effect on our mental health, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we attain our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to St. Peters, MO individuals and families so they can be confident that their money and future are not only safe but ideally positioned for sustained growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Peters, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our St. Peters, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as custodians of your wealth and financial life teachers. Many Americans don't often think about some essential facets of financial health; for example, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Peters, MO have the understanding, talent, dedication, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Peters, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging term that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages all aspects of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive care of their financial assets. Comprehensive wealth management in St. Peters, MO will provide in-depth financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, analyze where you may be spending too much, and pick out where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that endeavor to foresee market fluctuations, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and mitigate risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your St. Peters, MO family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at meets with your current finances, or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) services if you run a business and want to see your employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor can protect St. Peters, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | St. Peters, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. It's essential to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the skills, understanding, and experience they use to do so. Below are eight important things to ask yourself before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Peters, MO.
- Do they have enough wealth management experience? In any field, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What qualifications do they have? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A trustworthy and accomplished St. Peters, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by fulfilling education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but you need to know that they can tailor their advice to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being sincere if there is ever a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they utilize? In-depth analysis of historical data and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are vital to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Who do they work for? Many wealth managers that work at larger firms are bound to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a wealth manager is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Do they have a comprehensive view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and maximizing returns are key aspects of any financial advising services, true wealth management in St. Peters, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in St. Peters, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 75 years of combined experience helping St. Peters, MO individuals and families meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are obtained through experience, education, passing demanding exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in St. Peters, MO with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a sort of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll look over every facet of your finances to acquire an overall opinion of your financial health. We'll create a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when fluctuations in the market or your financial health deem it necessary.
Other services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Wealth Management St. Peters, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help St. Peters, MO residents realize their goals and reinforce their family's future. For committed and knowledgeable wealth management in St. Peters, MO with a personalized touch, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.