Wealth Management in St. Charles, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in St. Charles, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it has an effect on our emotional health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we realize our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to St. Charles, MO individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only protected but ideally positioned for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Charles, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial certainty. Our St. Charles, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just try to time the market; we strive to be custodians of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many features of financial health are too often ignored; for example, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Charles, MO have the experience, expertise, diligence, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Charles, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees all aspects of a client's economic status to focus on the overall guardianship of their financial assets. Holistic wealth management in St. Charles, MO will provide meticulous financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate unnecessary expenses, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to foresee market fluctuations, diversify your assets, and lessen risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your St. Charles, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to decrease your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit St. Charles, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | St. Charles, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the skills, wisdom, and experience they use to do so. The following are eight important things to ask yourself when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Charles, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any field, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What designations do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A St. Charles, MO wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only help you so much if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're there when you have questions, and that they're being sincere if there is ever a conflict of interest.
- What resources do they utilize? Profitable wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth data and the latest technologies to accurately gauge the market and analyze historical trends to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many larger firms are limited to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a firm is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the options they can present you with.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important features of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in St. Charles, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in St. Charles, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 75 years of cumulative experience helping St. Charles, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose marks are accomplished through experience, education, passing thorough exams, and adhering to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in St. Charles, MO with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Wealth management is a sort of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we'll look over your income, savings, and any debts you have to get a comprehensive feel for your financial health. We'll generate a financial roadmap for you, and adjust it when fluctuations in the market or your financial health deem it necessary.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
Wealth Management St. Charles, MO | Correct Capital
Our only aim is to offer you the best wealth management services we can, and we are legally and ethically obliged to do so. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in our ability help St. Charles, MO residents achieve their dreams and enhance their family's future. For devoted and knowledgeable wealth management in St. Charles, MO with a personalized touch, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.