Wealth Management in University City, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in University City, MO. Our financial health is about more than just getting to live in our dream house; it impacts our emotional well-being, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we realize our life goals. Correct Capital offers comprehensive wealth management services to University City, MO residents so they can can have peace of mind because their finances and future are not only secure but set up for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's University City, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our University City, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we strive to be caretakers of your wealth and financial life teachers. Many Americans don't often think about some vital aspects of financial health; for example, only a third of Americans have a will. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in University City, MO have the wisdom, talent, commitment, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | University City, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages the entirety of of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive care of their financial assets. Comprehensive wealth management in University City, MO will provide extensive financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, see unnecessary spending, and pick out where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to predict market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your preferred level of risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your University City, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to make sure you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to decrease your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit University City, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | University City, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's vital to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will steward your wealth and the savvy, insight, and experience they use to do so. Here are eight important things to ask yourself before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in University City, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to react to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a wide network of relationships and resources.
- What designations do they have? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A trustworthy and accomplished University City, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their services to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will offer exhaustive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? It's likely unnecessary to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being straightforward if there is ever a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they utilize? Profitable wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth data and the latest digital platforms to correctly evaluate the market and analyze historical tendencies to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Are they independent? Many advisors that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. Independent firms have no such limitations, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Do they have a comprehensive view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are essential facets of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in University City, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in University City, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 75 years of combined experience helping University City, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose marks are awarded through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and adhering to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in University City, MO by using the latest technologies to implement sound strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically obligated to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a type of life management. In our first meeting, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll look over your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to get a comprehensive feel for your financial health. We'll develop a financial roadmap for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in University City, MO include:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
Wealth Management University City, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help University City, MO residents attain their goals and improve their family's future. For committed and experienced wealth management in University City, MO with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.