Wealth Management in Olivette, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Olivette, MO. Our financial health is about more than just being able to buy our dream car; it impacts our mental well-being, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we realize our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Olivette, MO individuals and families so they can be confident that their money and future are not only protected but set up for sustained growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Olivette, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial security. Our Olivette, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just try to time the market; we consider ourselves stewards of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some important particulars of financial health; for example, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Olivette, MO have the wisdom, knowledge, dedication, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Olivette, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees the entirety of of a client's finances to focus on the comprehensive custodianship of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in Olivette, MO will provide extensive financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, evaluate unnecessary spending, and pick out where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to foresee market declines, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Olivette, MO family is provided for once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to make sure your assets are protected and you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) services if you run a business and want to reward your best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will ensure prosperous Olivette, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Olivette, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's vital to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the people managing your money and the savvy, knowledge, and experience they will employ to do so. Here are eight questions you should ask before choosing a financial advisor for your wealth management in Olivette, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any industry, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle tough situations. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to lean on.
- What designations do they have? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A trustworthy and accomplished Olivette, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be experts in comprehensive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- How do they communicate with you? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're responsive, and that they're being upfront in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What resources do they utilize? Profitable wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to accurately assess the market and analyze historical trends to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Are they independent? Many larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. Independent firms have no such restraints, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are essential features of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in Olivette, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Olivette, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 75 years of combined experience helping Olivette, MO individuals and families make their finances work for them. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are obtained through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and heeding high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Olivette, MO by using in-depth research and analytics to implement sound strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a sort of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we'll look over your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to get a comprehensive opinion of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Other services we offer in Olivette, MO include:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Wealth Management Olivette, MO | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. Trust is key when it comes to your finances, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in our ability help Olivette, MO residents realize their dreams and enhance their family's future. For dedicated and knowledgeable wealth management in Olivette, MO with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.