Wealth Management in Kirkwood, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Kirkwood, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it impacts our emotional well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Kirkwood, MO residents so they can be sure that their finances and future are not only secure but ideally positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Kirkwood, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our Kirkwood, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we consider ourselves caretakers of your wealth and financial life mentors. A lot of aspects of financial health are too often ignored; for instance, only a third of Americans have a will. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Kirkwood, MO have the understanding, knowledge, diligence, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Kirkwood, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor organizes the entirety of of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive guardianship of their wealth. All-inclusive wealth management in Kirkwood, MO will provide extensive financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate superfluous expenses, and identify where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that endeavor to foresee market fluctuations, diversify your assets, and meet your risk tolerance in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Kirkwood, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you don't have to worry about where your income will be coming from once you retire.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to decrease your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit Kirkwood, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Kirkwood, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's vital to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the skills, wisdom, and experience they use to do so. The following are eight important things to ask yourself when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in Kirkwood, MO.
- Do they have sufficient wealth management experience? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. They'll also have a vast network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What designations do they have? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A Kirkwood, MO wealth management firm that really knows how to grow wealth will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only help you so much if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will offer comprehensive services extend far beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're there when you need them, and that they're being honest with you if any conflicts of interest come up.
- What tools do they utilize? Successful wealth management depends on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to correctly gauge the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many advisors that work at larger firms are bound to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such restrictions, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are important features of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in Kirkwood, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Kirkwood, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 7 decades of combined experience helping Kirkwood, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose qualifications are awarded through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and maintaining high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Kirkwood, MO by using the latest technologies to implement reliable strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. When we first meet with you, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll look over your income, savings, and any debts you have to obtain a comprehensive feel for your financial health. We'll create a financial roadmap for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Wealth Management Kirkwood, MO | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We do what we do to help Kirkwood, MO residents achieve their goals and improve their family's future. For committed and experienced wealth management in Kirkwood, MO with experts you can trust, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.