Wealth Management in Fairview Heights, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Fairview Heights, IL. Our financial health is about more than just getting to live in our dream house; it has an effect on our emotional health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we realize our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Fairview Heights, IL residents so they can be sure that their money and future are not only safe but set up for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Fairview Heights, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial certainty. Our Fairview Heights, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we see ourselves as stewards of your wealth and financial life coaches. Many Americans don't often think about some vital features of financial security; for example, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and how much risk they are willing to take on. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Fairview Heights, IL have the experience, skill, tenacity, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Fairview Heights, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages every facet of a client's economic status to focus on the overall guardianship of their financial assets. Holistic wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL will provide thorough financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate unnecessary spending, and pick out more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to foresee changes in the market, diversify your assets, and lessen risk in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Fairview Heights, IL family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you don't have to worry about where your income will be coming from once you retire.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at meets with your current finances, or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to see their employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit Fairview Heights, IL communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Fairview Heights, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the skills, wisdom, and experience they use to do so. The following are eight important things to ask yourself when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL.
- Do they have sufficient wealth management experience? In any industry, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best time your investments and retirement funds for when you need them, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a vast network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A Fairview Heights, IL wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but they can only help you so much if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide exhaustive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? Few people need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're there when you need them, and that they're being straightforward with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they utilize? Successful wealth management depends on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to properly assess the market and analyze historical trends to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many consultants that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a advisor is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the options they can present you with.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are key facets of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Fairview Heights, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 7 decades of cumulative experience helping Fairview Heights, IL individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are accomplished through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and keeping to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Fairview Heights, IL with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. In our first meeting, we'll discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we'll look over your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to obtain a general feel for your financial health. We'll create a a long-term plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in Fairview Heights, IL include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management Fairview Heights, IL | Correct Capital
Our only objective is to offer you the best wealth management services we can, and we are legally and ethically obliged to do so. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We take pride in the fact that we help Fairview Heights, IL residents achieve their goals and improve their family's future. For committed and accomplished wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.