Wealth Management in Fairview Heights, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Fairview Heights, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our emotional health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we realize our what we want the most in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Fairview Heights, IL individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only protected but well-positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Fairview Heights, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial security. Our Fairview Heights, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we strive to be stewards of your wealth and financial life teachers. Many Americans don't often think about some essential details of financial security; for instance, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Fairview Heights, IL have the understanding, expertise, diligence, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Fairview Heights, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is an inclusive term that generally refers to how a financial advisor organizes every facet of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive custodianship of their financial assets. Full-scale wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL will provide extensive financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, analyze superfluous spending, and pick out more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to anticipate market fluctuations, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Fairview Heights, IL family.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at meets with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to make sure your assets are protected and you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to optimize the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work can positively influence Fairview Heights, IL communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | Fairview Heights, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the skills, knowledge, and experience they use to do so. Below are eight questions you should ask when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL.
- Do they have sufficient wealth management experience? In any profession, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle tricky situations. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to react to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. It also means they'll have a large network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they have? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A Fairview Heights, IL wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but they can only help you so much if they are not used to advising people in your situation.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond portfolio management and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? Few people need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're attentive, and that they're being honest with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What tools do they have access to? Productive wealth management is based on on in-depth data and state of the art technologies to accurately gauge the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict what strategies and options are best for you.
- Are they independent? Many larger firms are bound to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly impartial advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a wealth manager is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the options they can present you with.
- Do they have a comprehensive view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and maximizing returns are essential features of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in Fairview Heights, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 75 years of combined experience helping Fairview Heights, IL individuals and families meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose marks are awarded through experience, education, passing thorough exams, and observing high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in Fairview Heights, IL with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a kind of life management. In our first meeting, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll discuss your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to get an overall sense of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your financial health deem it necessary.
Other services we offer in Fairview Heights, IL include:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Wealth Management Fairview Heights, IL | Correct Capital
Our only goal is to get the best results we can for you, and we are legally and ethically bound to do so. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in our ability help Fairview Heights, IL residents realize their dreams and enhance their family's future. For devoted and experienced wealth management in Fairview Heights, IL with a personalized touch, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.