Wealth Management in Westwood, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Westwood, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it has an effect on our mental health, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we achieve our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to Westwood, MO residents so they can be confident that their money and future are not only secure but well-positioned for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Westwood, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial certainty. Our Westwood, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just try to time the market; we strive to be custodians of your wealth and financial life mentors. A lot of facets of financial security are too often ignored; for example, only a third of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Westwood, MO have the wisdom, expertise, tenacity, and tools to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Westwood, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is an inclusive term that generally refers to how a financial advisor organizes every facet of a client's economic status to focus on the overall care of their wealth. Comprehensive wealth management in Westwood, MO will provide thorough financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, analyze where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to foresee market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your risk tolerance in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Westwood, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to make sure you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to set aside as much money as you can for yourself, your family, future investments and other opportunities.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work can positively influence Westwood, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | Westwood, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the people managing your money and the savvy, insight, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask before deciding on a financial advisor for your wealth management in Westwood, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any profession, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle tricky situations. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a far-reaching network of relationships and resources.
- What designations do they have? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A dependable and seasoned Westwood, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only help you so much if they are not used to advising people in your situation.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the totality of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? It's likely unnecessary to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're accessible, and that they're being direct with you if any conflicts of interest arise.
- What resources do they have access to? Effective wealth management depends on in-depth analytics and state of the art digital platforms to properly gauge the market and analyze historical tendencies to predict your best options.
- Are they independent? Many wealth managers that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a consultan is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the options they can present you with.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are key facets of any financial advising services, true wealth management in Westwood, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Westwood, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 75 years of cumulative experience helping Westwood, MO individuals and families make their finances work for them. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose qualifications are obtained through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and keeping to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in Westwood, MO with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. In our first meeting, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll look over your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to get an overall feel for your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when fluctuations in the market or your financial health deem it necessary.
Other services we offer in Westwood, MO include:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Wealth Management Westwood, MO | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help Westwood, MO residents reach their goals and reinforce their family's future. For committed and accomplished wealth management in Westwood, MO with experts you can trust, get in touch with Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.