Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL. Our financial health is about more than just getting to live in our dream house; it has an effect on our emotional well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we realize our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Edwardsville, IL residents so they can be sure that their finances and future are not only protected but set up for sustained success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Edwardsville, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial certainty. Our Edwardsville, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we consider ourselves custodians of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some important particulars of financial security; for instance, only a third of Americans have a will. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and how much risk they are willing to take on. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Edwardsville, IL have the understanding, expertise, commitment, and resources to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | Edwardsville, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad term that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages the entirety of of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive custodianship of their financial assets. Holistic wealth management in Edwardsville, IL will provide meticulous financial advice, such as:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze where you may be spending too much, and pick out where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to anticipate market declines, diversify your assets, and meet your risk tolerance so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Edwardsville, IL family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at meets with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) advising for business owners who want to see their employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to set aside as much money as you can for yourself, your family, future investments and other opportunities.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will benefit Edwardsville, IL communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | Edwardsville, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the people managing your money and the savvy, knowledge, and experience they use to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in Edwardsville, IL.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any industry, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle complicated situations. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a vast network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What qualifications do they have? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A trustworthy and veteran Edwardsville, IL wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by satisfying education and experience obligations and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their services to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide comprehensive services extend far beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you need to know that they're accessible, and that they're being sincere with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they have? In-depth analysis of historical tendencies and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are vital to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Who do they work for? Many larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a consultan is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are essential features of any financial advising services, true wealth management in Edwardsville, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 75 years of combined experience helping Edwardsville, IL individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose qualifications are accomplished through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and adhering to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in Edwardsville, IL with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a type of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll discuss your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to obtain an overall opinion of your financial health. We'll develop a financial plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in Edwardsville, IL include:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
Wealth Management Edwardsville, IL | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in our ability help Edwardsville, IL residents attain their dreams and reinforce their family's future. For dedicated and accomplished wealth management in Edwardsville, IL with experts you can trust, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.