Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to buy our dream car; it has an effect on our mental health, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we achieve our life goals. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Edwardsville, IL residents so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only secure but set up for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Edwardsville, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial security. Our Edwardsville, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we consider ourselves custodians of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some key facets of financial security; for instance, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that are comprised of equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how old they are and how much risk they are willing to take on. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Edwardsville, IL have the understanding, talent, dedication, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Edwardsville, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is an inclusive term that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages every facet of a client's economic status to focus on the overall guardianship of their wealth. Comprehensive wealth management in Edwardsville, IL will provide extensive financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, analyze where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to predict market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your preferred level of risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your Edwardsville, IL family.
- Retirement planning so you can live the life you want and are financially secure once you've left the workforce.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to set aside as much money as you can for yourself, your family, future investments and other opportunities.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will ensure prosperous Edwardsville, IL communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | Edwardsville, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. It's vital to make an informed decision and take into account the merits of both the financial advisors who will steward your wealth and the savvy, understanding, and experience they will employ to do so. Below are eight important things to ask yourself when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in Edwardsville, IL.
- Do they have enough wealth management experience? In any industry, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle complicated situations. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to handle market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a large network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they have? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A Edwardsville, IL wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by fulfilling education and experience obligations and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only help you so much if they are not used to advising people in your situation.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will offer comprehensive services extend far beyond investment and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- How do they communicate with you? Few people need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're there when you have questions, and that they're being honest in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What resources do they utilize? In-depth analysis of historical data and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are vital to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Who do they work for? Many consultants that work at larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such limitations, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important aspects of any financial advising services, true wealth management in Edwardsville, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Edwardsville, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 75 years of cumulative experience helping Edwardsville, IL individuals and families meet their financial goals and realize their dreams. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are accomplished through experience, education, passing demanding exams, and adhering to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in Edwardsville, IL with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. In our first meeting, we'll discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we'll look over your income, savings, and any debts you have to get an overall opinion of your financial health. We'll create a financial game plan for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Other services we offer in Edwardsville, IL include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management Edwardsville, IL | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in the fact that we help Edwardsville, IL residents reach their goals and enhance their family's future. For dedicated and talented wealth management in Edwardsville, IL with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.