Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis, MO. It can be confusing and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of St. Louis area residents and families to create customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled St. Louis financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Louis financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our St. Louis clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach typically involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our financial advisors know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial advisors and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy, and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt with changes in the market to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. St. Louis residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced investors. Correct Capital’s team of financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your St. Louis financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shifts to an 80/20 ratio. Our financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.