Financial Portfolio Management O'Fallon, IL. It can be confusing and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced O'Fallon, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of O'Fallon, IL area residents and families to design bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented O'Fallon, IL financial consultant can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our O'Fallon, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our O'Fallon, IL financial consultants have the experience to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and personalized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt with changes in the market to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your O'Fallon, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some O'Fallon, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The O'Fallon, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The O'Fallon, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital know that every O'Fallon, IL client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. O'Fallon, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our O'Fallon, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced O'Fallon, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of O'Fallon, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your O'Fallon, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to create a financial portfolio management strategy for every O'Fallon, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.