Financial Portfolio Management O'Fallon, IL. It can be complicated and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced O'Fallon, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to keep your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of O'Fallon, IL area residents and families to produce customized financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented O'Fallon, IL financial advisor can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some corporations also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our O'Fallon, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our O'Fallon, IL financial professionals have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial advisors with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt with changes in the market to design a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your O'Fallon, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some O'Fallon, IL investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The O'Fallon, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The O'Fallon, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every O'Fallon, IL client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. O'Fallon, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our O'Fallon, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experiencedO'Fallon, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of O'Fallon, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our O'Fallon, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your O'Fallon, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each O'Fallon, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.