Financial Portfolio Management Ellisville, MO. It can be complex and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Ellisville, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your wealth is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Ellisville, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of Ellisville, MO area residents and families to create customized financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Ellisville, MO financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Ellisville, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Ellisville, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Ellisville, MO financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Ellisville, MO financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial advisors with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Ellisville, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” approach, and it attempts to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Ellisville, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Ellisville, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Ellisville, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every Ellisville, MO client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Ellisville, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Ellisville, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Ellisville, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Ellisville, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Ellisville, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Ellisville, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Ellisville, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Ellisville, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Ellisville, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.