Financial Portfolio Management Belleville, IL. It can be complex and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Belleville, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Belleville, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Belleville, IL area residents and families to construct bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Belleville, IL financial consultant can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some companies also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that accumulates money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Belleville, IL financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Belleville, IL clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Belleville, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy most often necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our Belleville, IL financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Belleville, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Belleville, IL investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Belleville, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Belleville, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every Belleville, IL client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Belleville, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Belleville, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced Belleville, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Belleville, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Belleville, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Belleville, IL financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Belleville, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Belleville, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Belleville, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.