Financial Portfolio Management Belleville, IL. It can be complicated and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Belleville, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Belleville, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Belleville, IL area residents and families to produce bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Belleville, IL financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from multiple investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Belleville, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Belleville, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Belleville, IL financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment most often consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Belleville, IL financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial advisors and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and bespoke guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt with changes in the market to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Belleville, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Belleville, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Belleville, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Belleville, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital understand that every Belleville, IL client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Belleville, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Belleville, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for experiencedBelleville, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Belleville, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Belleville, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Belleville, IL financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Belleville, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each Belleville, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Belleville, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.