Financial Portfolio Management Shrewsbury, MO. It can be complicated and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Shrewsbury, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Shrewsbury, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Shrewsbury, MO area residents and families to design customized financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Shrewsbury, MO financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Shrewsbury, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Shrewsbury, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Shrewsbury, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Shrewsbury, MO financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Shrewsbury, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Shrewsbury, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Shrewsbury, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Shrewsbury, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every Shrewsbury, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Shrewsbury, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Shrewsbury, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Shrewsbury, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Shrewsbury, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Shrewsbury, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Shrewsbury, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Shrewsbury, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Shrewsbury, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Shrewsbury, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.