Financial Portfolio Management Jefferson County, MO. It can be complicated and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Jefferson County, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Jefferson County, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Jefferson County, MO area residents and families to design bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Jefferson County, MO financial professional can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some businesses also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Jefferson County, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Jefferson County, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Jefferson County, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment most often requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Jefferson County, MO financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Jefferson County, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Jefferson County, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Jefferson County, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Jefferson County, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital understand that every Jefferson County, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Jefferson County, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Jefferson County, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Jefferson County, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Jefferson County, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Jefferson County, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Jefferson County, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Jefferson County, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Jefferson County, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Jefferson County, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.