Financial Portfolio Management Columbia, IL. It can be complex and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Columbia, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Columbia, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Columbia, IL area residents and families to construct custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Columbia, IL financial advisor can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Columbia, IL financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Columbia, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Columbia, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach typically requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our Columbia, IL financial consultants have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and bespoke guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Columbia, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Columbia, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Columbia, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Columbia, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital are aware that every Columbia, IL client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Columbia, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Columbia, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for knowledgeable Columbia, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Columbia, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Columbia, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Columbia, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Columbia, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Columbia, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Columbia, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.