Financial Portfolio Management Columbia, IL. It can be confusing and draining to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Columbia, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Columbia, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Columbia, IL area residents and families to design customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Columbia, IL financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Columbia, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Columbia, IL clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Columbia, IL financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy usually requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Columbia, IL financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Columbia, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it attempts to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Columbia, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Columbia, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Columbia, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital understand that every Columbia, IL client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Columbia, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Columbia, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced Columbia, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Columbia, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Columbia, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Columbia, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Columbia, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Columbia, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Columbia, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.