Financial Portfolio Management Fairview Heights, IL. It can be confusing and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Fairview Heights, IL area residents and families to construct customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Fairview Heights, IL financial professional can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Fairview Heights, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Fairview Heights, IL financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Fairview Heights, IL financial consultants have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Fairview Heights, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Fairview Heights, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Fairview Heights, IL investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your investments in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital are aware that every Fairview Heights, IL client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Fairview Heights, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Fairview Heights, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced Fairview Heights, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Fairview Heights, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Fairview Heights, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.