Financial Portfolio Management Fairview Heights, IL. It can be confusing and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Fairview Heights, IL area residents and families to build customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Fairview Heights, IL financial consultant can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Fairview Heights, IL clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Fairview Heights, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it seeks to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Fairview Heights, IL investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Fairview Heights, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital are aware that every Fairview Heights, IL client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Fairview Heights, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Fairview Heights, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Fairview Heights, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Fairview Heights, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Fairview Heights, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Fairview Heights, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.