Financial Portfolio Management Westwood, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Westwood, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Westwood, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Westwood, MO area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Westwood, MO financial advisor can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Westwood, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Westwood, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Westwood, MO financial consultants will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy typically requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Westwood, MO financial professionals know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial advisors with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Westwood, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it seeks to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Westwood, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Westwood, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Westwood, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every Westwood, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Westwood, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Westwood, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeableWestwood, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Westwood, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Westwood, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Westwood, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Westwood, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Westwood, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Westwood, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.