Financial Portfolio Management Madison County, IL. It can be complex and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Madison County, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Madison County, IL financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Madison County, IL area residents and families to design bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Madison County, IL financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Madison County, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Madison County, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Madison County, IL financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy usually involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally considered to be high-risk, our Madison County, IL financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Madison County, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Madison County, IL investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Madison County, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Madison County, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital understand that every Madison County, IL client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Madison County, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Madison County, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for knowledgeable Madison County, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Madison County, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Madison County, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Madison County, IL financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Madison County, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Madison County, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Madison County, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.