Financial Portfolio Management Madison County, IL. It can be complex and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Madison County, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Madison County, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Madison County, IL area residents and families to create customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Madison County, IL financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Madison County, IL financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Madison County, IL clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Madison County, IL financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach most often involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Madison County, IL financial professionals have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and personalized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Madison County, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Madison County, IL investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Madison County, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Madison County, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every Madison County, IL client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Madison County, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Madison County, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for knowledgeable Madison County, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Madison County, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Madison County, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Madison County, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Madison County, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for every Madison County, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Madison County, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.