Financial Portfolio Management St. Peters, MO. It can be complicated and draining to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Peters, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Peters, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of St. Peters, MO area residents and families to create bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled St. Peters, MO financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some companies also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable St. Peters, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our St. Peters, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Peters, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach most often necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our St. Peters, MO financial professionals know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and bespoke guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your St. Peters, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it tries to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some St. Peters, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The St. Peters, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Peters, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know that every St. Peters, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. St. Peters, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Peters, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced St. Peters, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Peters, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your St. Peters, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Peters, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Peters, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to create a financial portfolio management strategy for every St. Peters, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Peters, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.