Financial Portfolio Management Swansea, IL. It can be complicated and draining to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Swansea, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Swansea, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of Swansea, IL area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Swansea, IL financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from multiple investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Swansea, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Swansea, IL clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Swansea, IL financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Swansea, IL financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Swansea, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it attempts to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Swansea, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Swansea, IL investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Swansea, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every Swansea, IL client has their own life circumstances, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Swansea, IL residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Swansea, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeableSwansea, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Swansea, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Swansea, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Swansea, IL financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Swansea, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Swansea, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Swansea, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.