Financial Portfolio Management Swansea, IL. It can be complicated and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Swansea, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Swansea, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Swansea, IL area residents and families to build customized financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Swansea, IL financial consultant can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Swansea, IL financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Swansea, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Swansea, IL financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Swansea, IL financial professionals have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and bespoke guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt with changes in the market to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Swansea, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Swansea, IL investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Swansea, IL investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Swansea, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every Swansea, IL client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Swansea, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Swansea, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeable Swansea, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Swansea, IL financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Swansea, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Swansea, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Swansea, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Swansea, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Swansea, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.