Financial Portfolio Management Lemay, MO. It can be confusing and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Lemay, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lemay, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Lemay, MO area residents and families to produce bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Lemay, MO financial professional can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Lemay, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Lemay, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial consultants will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment most often consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Lemay, MO financial advisors have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Lemay, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Lemay, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Lemay, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lemay, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know that every Lemay, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Lemay, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lemay, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Lemay, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lemay, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Lemay, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lemay, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lemay, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Lemay, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.