Financial Portfolio Management Lemay, MO. It can be confusing and draining to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Lemay, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lemay, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Lemay, MO area residents and families to create custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Lemay, MO financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Lemay, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Lemay, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy most often consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our Lemay, MO financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Lemay, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Lemay, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Lemay, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lemay, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know that every Lemay, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Lemay, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lemay, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Lemay, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lemay, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Lemay, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lemay, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lemay, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Lemay, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.