Financial Portfolio Management Lemay, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Lemay, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lemay, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Lemay, MO area residents and families to build customized financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Lemay, MO financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from multiple investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Lemay, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Lemay, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy typically consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Lemay, MO financial professionals have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and customized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to design a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Lemay, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Lemay, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Lemay, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lemay, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every Lemay, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Lemay, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lemay, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeableLemay, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lemay, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Lemay, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lemay, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lemay, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Lemay, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lemay, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.