Financial Portfolio Management Huntleigh, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Huntleigh, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to keep your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of Huntleigh, MO area residents and families to build custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Huntleigh, MO financial consultant can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Huntleigh, MO clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Huntleigh, MO financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy most often requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Huntleigh, MO financial advisors know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and bespoke guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Huntleigh, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Huntleigh, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Huntleigh, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Huntleigh, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every Huntleigh, MO client has their own life circumstances, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Huntleigh, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Huntleigh, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experiencedHuntleigh, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Huntleigh, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Huntleigh, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Huntleigh, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Huntleigh, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.