Financial Portfolio Management Huntleigh, MO. It can be confusing and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Huntleigh, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Huntleigh, MO area residents and families to construct customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Huntleigh, MO financial advisor can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Huntleigh, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Huntleigh, MO financial consultants will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Huntleigh, MO financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial advisors with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market changes to build a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Huntleigh, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it attempts to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Huntleigh, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Huntleigh, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Huntleigh, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every Huntleigh, MO client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Huntleigh, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Huntleigh, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeable Huntleigh, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Huntleigh, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Huntleigh, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Huntleigh, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for every Huntleigh, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Huntleigh, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.