Financial Portfolio Management Lake St. Louis, MO. It can be confusing and draining to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Lake St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of Lake St. Louis, MO area residents and families to construct customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Lake St. Louis, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial advisors with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Lake St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it attempts to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Lake St. Louis, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Lake St. Louis, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital understand that every Lake St. Louis, MO client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Lake St. Louis, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lake St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Lake St. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lake St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Lake St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.