Financial Portfolio Management Lake St. Louis, MO. It can be complex and draining to control a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Lake St. Louis, MO area residents and families to build bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultant can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Lake St. Louis, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach typically necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your Lake St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” approach, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Lake St. Louis, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Lake St. Louis, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every Lake St. Louis, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Lake St. Louis, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lake St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Lake St. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lake St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Lake St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.