Financial Portfolio Management Lake St. Louis, MO. It can be confusing and draining to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Lake St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to keep your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Lake St. Louis, MO area residents and families to create custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular market segment and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Lake St. Louis, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy most often involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Lake St. Louis, MO financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Lake St. Louis, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Lake St. Louis, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Lake St. Louis, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Lake St. Louis, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital understand that every Lake St. Louis, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Lake St. Louis, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Lake St. Louis, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeableLake St. Louis, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray for course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Lake St. Louis, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Lake St. Louis, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Lake St. Louis, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.