Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis County, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis County, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and protect you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of St. Louis County, MO area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented St. Louis County, MO financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also pay out a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from multiple investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our St. Louis County, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis County, MO financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our St. Louis County, MO financial professionals have the experience to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your St. Louis County, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some St. Louis County, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The St. Louis County, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis County, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every St. Louis County, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. St. Louis County, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis County, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for knowledgeable St. Louis County, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Louis County, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis County, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each St. Louis County, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis County, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.