Financial Portfolio Management St. Louis County, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced St. Louis County, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of St. Louis County, MO area residents and families to build customized financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented St. Louis County, MO financial advisor can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some businesses also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from many investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your personal needs. As our St. Louis County, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital St. Louis County, MO financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment most often involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our St. Louis County, MO financial consultants have the experience to actively manage your account without compromising your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and bespoke guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your St. Louis County, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some St. Louis County, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The St. Louis County, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The St. Louis County, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every St. Louis County, MO client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. St. Louis County, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our St. Louis County, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced St. Louis County, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of St. Louis County, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our St. Louis County, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your St. Louis County, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to create a financial portfolio management strategy for every St. Louis County, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital St. Louis County, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.