Financial Portfolio Management Oakville, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Oakville, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Oakville, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Oakville, MO area residents and families to build custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Oakville, MO financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Oakville, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Oakville, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Oakville, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Oakville, MO financial professionals have the experience to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and customized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt with changes in the market to build a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Oakville, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Oakville, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Oakville, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Oakville, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every Oakville, MO client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Oakville, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Oakville, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for experienced Oakville, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Oakville, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Oakville, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Oakville, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Oakville, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Oakville, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Oakville, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.