Financial Portfolio Management University City, MO. It can be confusing and draining to control a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced University City, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset University City, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of University City, MO area residents and families to construct customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept University City, MO financial consultant can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some businesses also pay out a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted University City, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our University City, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital University City, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our University City, MO financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial advisors and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and bespoke guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan customized specifically for you and your University City, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some University City, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The University City, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The University City, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every University City, MO client has their own life circumstances, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. University City, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our University City, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeableUniversity City, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of University City, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your University City, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our University City, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your University City, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each University City, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital University City, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.