Financial Portfolio Management Edwardsville, IL. It can be complicated and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Edwardsville, IL financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your wealth is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are client-centered and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Edwardsville, IL area residents and families to construct customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Edwardsville, IL financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that collects money from many investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Edwardsville, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Edwardsville, IL financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach most often requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Edwardsville, IL financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Edwardsville, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it tries to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Edwardsville, IL investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Edwardsville, IL investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Edwardsville, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital are aware that every Edwardsville, IL client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Edwardsville, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Edwardsville, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Edwardsville, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Edwardsville, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Edwardsville, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each Edwardsville, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Edwardsville, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.