Financial Portfolio Management Edwardsville, IL. It can be complicated and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Edwardsville, IL financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Edwardsville, IL area residents and families to design bespoke financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Edwardsville, IL financial advisor can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some companies also pay out a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to finance projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that pools money from several investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, typically have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each kind of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Edwardsville, IL clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Edwardsville, IL financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy usually requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes referred to as high-risk, our Edwardsville, IL financial advisors know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Edwardsville, IL family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it tries to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Edwardsville, IL investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Edwardsville, IL investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Edwardsville, IL financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every Edwardsville, IL client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Edwardsville, IL residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Edwardsville, IL team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for experienced Edwardsville, IL investors. Correct Capital’s team of Edwardsville, IL financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Edwardsville, IL financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Edwardsville, IL Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Edwardsville, IL client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Edwardsville, IL financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.