Financial Portfolio Management Cottleville, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Cottleville, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Cottleville, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to advise you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Cottleville, MO area residents and families to construct bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. An adept Cottleville, MO financial consultant can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some corporations also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from several investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Cottleville, MO financial portfolio professionals at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Cottleville, MO clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Cottleville, MO financial consultants will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy typically consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Cottleville, MO financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and bespoke guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Cottleville, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it seeks to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Cottleville, MO investors favor a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Cottleville, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Cottleville, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital are aware that every Cottleville, MO client has their own life circumstances, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Cottleville, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Cottleville, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be intricate and confusing, even for knowledgeable Cottleville, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Cottleville, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Cottleville, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Cottleville, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Cottleville, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Cottleville, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Cottleville, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.