Financial Portfolio Management Country Life Acres, MO. It can be complex and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced Country Life Acres, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Country Life Acres, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to offer you advice and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Country Life Acres, MO area residents and families to create customized financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Country Life Acres, MO financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to pay for projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular market segment and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Country Life Acres, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Country Life Acres, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Country Life Acres, MO financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment strategy most often requires daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Country Life Acres, MO financial professionals have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial advisors and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and personalized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market fluctuates to build a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Country Life Acres, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” approach, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Country Life Acres, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Country Life Acres, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Country Life Acres, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every Country Life Acres, MO client is different, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Country Life Acres, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Country Life Acres, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experiencedCountry Life Acres, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Country Life Acres, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Country Life Acres, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Country Life Acres, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Country Life Acres, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for every Country Life Acres, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Country Life Acres, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.