Financial Portfolio Management O'Fallon, MO. It can be complex and draining to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced O'Fallon, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to ensure your wealth is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management consultants you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of O'Fallon, MO area residents and families to produce customized financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented O'Fallon, MO financial consultant can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment opportunities to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some businesses also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from multiple investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be paid for in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your unique needs. As our O'Fallon, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment most often necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally considered to be high-risk, our O'Fallon, MO financial advisors know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to outperform the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our knowledge and personalized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to design a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your O'Fallon, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some O'Fallon, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The O'Fallon, MO investment consultants at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The O'Fallon, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every O'Fallon, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. O'Fallon, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our O'Fallon, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for experienced O'Fallon, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of O'Fallon, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and experience to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your O'Fallon, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each O'Fallon, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.