Financial Portfolio Management O'Fallon, MO. It can be complicated and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while staying on top of market fluctuations. Your experienced O'Fallon, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked in concert with hundreds of O'Fallon, MO area residents and families to design customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented O'Fallon, MO financial advisor can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some corporations also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from many investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They let individual investors diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each kind of asset to meet your individual needs. As our O'Fallon, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, MO financial professionals will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our O'Fallon, MO financial consultants have the knowledge to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat market performance and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial consultants and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We observe market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial professionals will adapt as the market changes to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your O'Fallon, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some O'Fallon, MO investors prefer the idea of a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The O'Fallon, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The O'Fallon, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital understand that every O'Fallon, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some amount of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. O'Fallon, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our O'Fallon, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeable O'Fallon, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of O'Fallon, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help mitigate your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market cause a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our O'Fallon, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your O'Fallon, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each O'Fallon, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital O'Fallon, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.