Financial Portfolio Management Wentzville, MO. It can be confusing and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Wentzville, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to handle all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a wealth of research and investment solutions to make sure your investments is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and safeguard you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Wentzville, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are independent and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally obligated to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of Wentzville, MO area residents and families to create bespoke financial solutions and help grow their money, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Wentzville, MO financial advisor can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many kinds of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some businesses also offer a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not listed above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Wentzville, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Wentzville, MO clients entrust us with their future, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Wentzville, MO financial professionals will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to ensure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes thought of as high-risk, our Wentzville, MO financial professionals have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt with changes in the market to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Wentzville, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a “hands-off” strategy, and it tries to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Wentzville, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Wentzville, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your assets in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Wentzville, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital understand that every Wentzville, MO client is different, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Wentzville, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Wentzville, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased advice to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy blend of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for experienced Wentzville, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Wentzville, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Wentzville, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a key part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help lessen your exposure to risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Wentzville, MO financial portfolio management consultants will rebalance your portfolio to keep it in line with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Wentzville, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each Wentzville, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial goals. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Wentzville, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.