Financial Portfolio Management Glendale, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to control a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Glendale, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Glendale, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Glendale, MO area residents and families to design custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their money, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Glendale, MO financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also offer a part of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan made from a borrower to an investor. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make money off of the interest payments on the loan.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or any asset that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that accumulates money from many investors and invests it in assorted securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They offer investors access to a particular part of the market and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are usually considered the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The dependable Glendale, MO financial portfolio advisors at Correct Capital will help you understand how to position each type of asset to meet your personal needs. As our Glendale, MO clients entrust us with their future, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Contingent upon your specific needs, our Correct Capital Glendale, MO financial consultants will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This investment approach usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally referred to as high-risk, our Glendale, MO financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial consultants with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and tailor-made guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to create a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Glendale, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it endeavors to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Glendale, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we consider ourselves active portfolio managers. The Glendale, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your investments in order to optimize your money with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Glendale, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know that every Glendale, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may require a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Glendale, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while people with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Glendale, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy combination of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, safeguard against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeableGlendale, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Glendale, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, guaranteed way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Glendale, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Glendale, MO financial portfolio management professionals will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and encourage strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Glendale, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to design a financial portfolio management strategy for each Glendale, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and easy-to-use online portal, you’ll be able to see how your wealth is growing every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Glendale, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.