Financial Portfolio Management Glendale, MO. It can be confusing and draining to manage a wide variety of investments while keeping an eye on market fluctuations. Your experienced Glendale, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital know how to oversee all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to make sure your money is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Glendale, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally compelled to counsel you and manage your portfolio in a manner that’s the best thing for for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Glendale, MO area residents and families to create custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, whatever their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Glendale, MO financial advisor can provide portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many investment options to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also offer a portion of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are basically a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are most often given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the funds you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that collects money from several investors and invests it in different securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, usually have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are purchased and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment and simultaneously provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Glendale, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Glendale, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we endeavor to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Glendale, MO financial advisors will help you understand what investment strategies are best for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio stays aligned with your financial goals.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment usually consists of daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally thought of as high-risk, our Glendale, MO financial professionals have the experience to actively manage your account without endangering your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the best possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial advisors and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and bespoke guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt as the market changes to build a financial portfolio management plan tailor-made specifically for you and your Glendale, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it seeks to match the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Glendale, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Glendale, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your investments in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Glendale, MO financial consultants at Correct Capital are aware that every Glendale, MO client is unique, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may need a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management strategy. Glendale, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may not be as high, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Glendale, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for knowledgeable Glendale, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Glendale, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your investments in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, perfect way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Glendale, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help strategize how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is a vital part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets to various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to change. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, which due to changes in the market shift to an 80/20 ratio. Our Glendale, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and inspire strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Glendale, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we strive to build a financial portfolio management strategy for each Glendale, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Glendale, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally compelled to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.