Financial Portfolio Management Rock Hill, MO. It can be complicated and tiring to oversee a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Rock Hill, MO financial professionals at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to a copious amount of research and investment solutions to ensure your investments is growing as you need it to. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to grow your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Rock Hill, MO financial portfolio management professionals you can trust. As we are unbiased and privately owned, we steer clear of conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked side by side with hundreds of Rock Hill, MO area residents and families to produce custom-tailored financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A skilled Rock Hill, MO financial professional can offer portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. You will be able to sell some stocks for more than you bought them for as their value rises over time. Some corporations also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are in essence a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are usually given as a way for the borrower to fund projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash , including, for example treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment program that pools money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They permit individual investors to diversify their assets, often times have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be purchased in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and they can help create a very diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They give investors access to a particular market segment while providing diversification across the sector. ETFs are purchased and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not mentioned above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are often thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the task of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Rock Hill, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your individual needs. As our Rock Hill, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Depending on your specific needs, our Correct Capital Rock Hill, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make sure your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically necessitates daily decisions and transactions. While it is sometimes considered to be high-risk, our Rock Hill, MO financial consultants know how to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The objective here is to beat the performance of the market and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. The success of this strategy depends on up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis and savvy financial professionals and portfolio managers. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We follow market trends, shifts in the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and personalized guidance, our team of financial advisors will adapt with changes in the market to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Rock Hill, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” strategy, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, prioritizing certainty over a potentially higher return.
While some Rock Hill, MO investors would rather have a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Rock Hill, MO investment advisors at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your assets in order to optimize your investments with the idea of keeping your wealth growing always at the forefront of our minds.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Rock Hill, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital are aware that every Rock Hill, MO client is unique, and therefore their tolerance for or aversion to risk will be different. All investments carry some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Rock Hill, MO residents with a higher risk tolerance will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while individuals or families with a lower risk tolerance will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Rock Hill, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased direction to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy mix of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and maximize tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complicated and confusing, even for experienced Rock Hill, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Rock Hill, MO financial advisors has the data, analysis capabilities, and knowledge to allocate your funds in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only given in the investment community is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict which stocks will rise in value in which will fall. Your Rock Hill, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help formulate a plan for how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market lead a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Rock Hill, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to keep it aligned with your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Rock Hill, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for each Rock Hill, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to best understand how we can help you. We’ll create a personalized budget based on your spending and income and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to track your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow a fund for your children’s higher education, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Rock Hill, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally required to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.