Financial Portfolio Management Crestwood, MO. It can be complex and tiring to manage a wide variety of investments while also monitoring market fluctuations. Your experienced Crestwood, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know how to manage all of your investments. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have access to an abundance of research and investment solutions to ensure your money is growing as it should. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online to create your ideal portfolio and fortify you and your family’s future.
As the ultimate goal of financial portfolio management is to increase your wealth, you need fiduciary mindset Crestwood, MO financial portfolio management advisors you can trust. As we are objective and privately owned, we avoid conflicts of interest and are legally required to advise you and manage your portfolio in a way that’s best for you and only you. We have worked together with hundreds of Crestwood, MO area residents and families to build customized financial solutions and help grow their wealth, regardless of what their needs or goals may be.
What is Financial Portfolio Management?
A financial portfolio is the collection of your financial assets. A talented Crestwood, MO financial professional can supply portfolio management to better meet your goals. There are many types of investments to consider:
- Stocks, or equities, are the shares you own of publicly traded companies. Some stocks will rise in value over time in hopes you can sell them for more than you bought them for. Some companies also pay out a cut of their profits to their investors as dividends.
- Bonds could be either corporate or governmental, and are essentially a loan an investor makes to a borrower. They are typically given as a way for the borrower to bankroll projects or operations. As the investor, you make a profit when the interest on the loan is paid back to you.
- Cash and cash equivalents are either the money you already have in your account, or anything that is easily converted into cash such as treasury bills, short-term government bonds, marketable securities, or similar readily-convertible assets.
- Mutual Funds are an investment strategy that accumulates money from many investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or other assets. They allow individual investors to diversify their assets, often have relatively low initial investment requirements, and can be bought in partial shares or fixed dollar amounts. Mutual funds are managed by a fund manager, and shares are bought and sold at their closing price at the end of the day.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are similar to mutual funds in that investors pool their funds and they allow for a diversified portfolio. ETFs can hold traditional assets such as stocks and bonds, or alternative assets like commodities. They provide investors with access to a particular market segment and at the same time provide diversification across the sector. ETFs are bought and sold throughout the day as their prices fluctuate.
- Alternative assets are any assets not covered above. Stocks, bonds, and cash are typically thought to be the core assets of a financial portfolio, but a portfolio can also include real estate or cryptocurrencies.
Financial portfolio management is the process of overseeing a client’s finances in a way that meets their long-term goals and adheres to their risk tolerance. The trusted Crestwood, MO financial portfolio consultants at Correct Capital will guide you in your understanding of how to position each type of asset to meet your unique needs. As our Crestwood, MO clients put their financial future in our hands, we strive to build personal relationships with them and understand your financial portfolio management needs to optimize your assets.
Correct Capital’s Portfolio Management Strategy
Determined by your specific needs, our Correct Capital Crestwood, MO financial advisors will help you pick the best methods of investment for you. We actively manage your investments to make certain your portfolio and you financial goals stay synched.
Active Financial Portfolio Management
This method of investment typically involves daily decisions and transactions. While it is occassionally considered to be high-risk, our Crestwood, MO financial advisors have the knowledge to actively manage your account without jeopardizing your preferred level of risk. The goal here is to beat market performance and to get you the highest possible return on your investments. You need savvy financial professionals with up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis in order for this strategy to be successful. As an RIA, Correct Capital has the tools and resources you need to optimize your portfolio. We track market trends, changes to the economy and more in order to precisely time the sale and purchase of assets to maximize your returns.
With our experience and customized guidance, our team of financial consultants will adapt as the market fluctuates to design a financial portfolio management plan personalized specifically for you and your Crestwood, MO family.
Passive Financial Portfolio Management
This is often referred to as a ”set-at-and-forget-it” approach, and it endeavors to parallel the performance of a particular market index with the idea being that your money grows slowly over time, trading off a potentially higher return with more certainty.
While some Crestwood, MO investors choose a passive investment strategy, we think of ourselves as active portfolio managers. The Crestwood, MO investment professionals at Correct Capital have the experience and knowledge to actively manage your money in order to optimize your money in the interest of keeping your wealth growing.
Key Concepts in Financial Portfolio Management
The Crestwood, MO financial advisors at Correct Capital know that every Crestwood, MO client has their own life circumstances, and as such will have varying degrees of aversion to or tolerance for risk. Every investment carries some level of risk, but depending on your risk tolerance you may necessitate a more active or a more passive financial portfolio management approach. Crestwood, MO residents with a lower risk aversion will be more willing to see fluctuations in their portfolio in the market, while clients with a higher risk aversion will want to see gains that may be lower, but will be steadier and more consistent. Our Crestwood, MO team of financial advisors will give you independent, objective, and unbiased guidance to help you find the best risk tolerance for your portfolio.
Asset allocation is the determination of how to position your wealth for long-term growth. A healthy amalgam of asset allocation will help your portfolio match your risk tolerance, protect against loss, and give you the best tax benefits. Optimal asset allocation can be complex and confusing, even for knowledgeable Crestwood, MO investors. Correct Capital’s team of Crestwood, MO financial advisors has the data, research capabilities, and experience to allocate your money in a way that stimulates growth and mitigates risk.
The only constant in the investment world is that there is no 100% accurate, fool-proof way to predict winning and losing stocks. Your Crestwood, MO financial portfolio management team at Correct Capital will help plan how to meet your goals with the understanding that diversification is an important part of financial portfolio management. Having more types of assets and distributing your assets across various investments can help manage risk.
Sometimes fluctuations in the market trigger a client’s preferred target allocation to stray off course. You may have started with a 70/30 high-risk to low-risk ratio, however changes in the market moved it to an 80/20 ratio. Our Crestwood, MO financial portfolio management advisors will rebalance your portfolio to match your risk tolerance and stimulate strong long-term results.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Why You Should Hire Correct Capital as Your Crestwood, MO Financial Portfolio Management Advisors
At Correct Capital, we endeavor to create a financial portfolio management strategy for every Crestwood, MO client that is as unique as their individual financial needs. We build a personal relationship with you to enhance our understanding of how we can help you. We’ll analyze your income and spending to create a personalized budget and create optimal asset allocation. With our secure and simple online portal, you’ll be able to follow your wealth growth every day. Whether you’re trying to grow your children’s college fund, planning your retirement, making business transactions, or trying to leave as much behind for future generations as you can, our Correct Capital Crestwood, MO financial advisors will help you meet your financial goals. As a fiduciary advisory firm, we are legally obligated to do what’s in your best interest. Call us today at 314-930-401K or contact us online.