Wealth Management in O'Fallon, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in O'Fallon, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our emotional health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we achieve our life goals. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to O'Fallon, IL individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only secure but well-positioned for sustained growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's O'Fallon, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial certainty. Our O'Fallon, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we see ourselves as custodians of your wealth and financial life teachers. Many Americans don't often think about some key details of financial security; for instance, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in O'Fallon, IL have the wisdom, knowledge, diligence, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | O'Fallon, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a wide-ranging term that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees every facet of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the comprehensive care of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in O'Fallon, IL will provide meticulous financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate where you may be spending too much, and pick out more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that seek to foresee market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and meet your risk tolerance in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your O'Fallon, IL family.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if you're financially prepared for that new house or if real estate investing is right for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) advising if you run a business and want to see your employees financially secure is well.
- 401(k) rollover if you're changing jobs and want to optimize the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit O'Fallon, IL communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | O'Fallon, IL Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will steward your wealth and the savvy, insight, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight important things to ask yourself when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in O'Fallon, IL.
- Do they have enough wealth management experience? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to react to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What designations do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A O'Fallon, IL wealth management firm that really knows what it's doing will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by fulfilling education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your unique circumstances.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide all-inclusive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- How do they communicate with you? It's likely unnecessary to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you need to know that they're accessible, and that they're being honest with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they utilize? Effective wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth data and state of the art technologies to accurately assess the market and analyze historical tendencies to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many advisors that work at larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. When a firm is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are key aspects of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in O'Fallon, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in O'Fallon, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 7 decades of combined experience helping O'Fallon, IL individuals and families meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose marks are accomplished through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in O'Fallon, IL by using in-depth research and analytics to implement reliable strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a form of life management. When we first meet with you, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll discuss your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to get a comprehensive sense of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your financial health make it necessary.
Other services we offer in O'Fallon, IL include:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Wealth Management O'Fallon, IL | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in the fact that we help O'Fallon, IL residents attain their goals and enhance their family's future. For dedicated and knowledgeable wealth management in O'Fallon, IL with experts you can trust, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.