Wealth Management in O'Fallon, IL
Holistic Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in O'Fallon, IL. Our financial health is about more than just being able to buy our dream car; it impacts our emotional well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our life goals. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to O'Fallon, IL residents so they can be confident that their finances and future are not only protected but well-positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's O'Fallon, IL wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial security. Our O'Fallon, IL wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we consider ourselves caretakers of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some important facets of financial security; for instance, only a third of Americans have a will. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in O'Fallon, IL have the understanding, skill, tenacity, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | O'Fallon, IL Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages the entirety of of a client's economic status to focus on the overall care of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in O'Fallon, IL will provide meticulous financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, see where you may be spending too much, and pick out where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to anticipate market declines, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and lessen risk in the interest of balancing your investments with your time horizon.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your O'Fallon, IL family.
- Retirement planning so you can live the life you want and are financially secure once you've left the workforce.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) advising if you run a business and want to reward your best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the fruits of your labor will benefit O'Fallon, IL communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | O'Fallon, IL Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will steward your wealth and the skills, insight, and experience they use to do so. Below are eight questions you should ask when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in O'Fallon, IL.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What designations do they have? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A dependable and seasoned O'Fallon, IL wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their average client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide comprehensive services that go beyond tax planning and retirement planning to take the all aspects of your life and financial assets into account.
- Do they communicate well? It's likely unnecessary to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're there when you need them, and that they're being straightforward in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they have? In-depth analysis of historical tendencies and cutting edge technologies and digital platforms are essential to providing clients a wealth management strategy that can endure and capitalize on market fluctuations.
- Who do they work for? Many larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly impartial advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a advisor is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important facets of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in O'Fallon, IL should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in O'Fallon, IL
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 7 decades of combined experience helping O'Fallon, IL individuals and families meet their financial goals and realize their dreams. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose marks are accomplished through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in O'Fallon, IL by using the latest technologies to implement reliable strategies to help them get where they want to go. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a form of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll go over your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to acquire a comprehensive opinion of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and adjust it when changes in the market or your financial health make it necessary.
Other services we offer in O'Fallon, IL include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management O'Fallon, IL | Correct Capital
We succeed when you succeed. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in our ability help O'Fallon, IL residents attain their goals and reinforce their family's future. For dedicated and talented wealth management in O'Fallon, IL with a personalized touch, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.