Wealth Management in Jefferson County, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in Jefferson County, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it has an effect on our mental health, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our life goals. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to Jefferson County, MO individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their finances and future are not only safe but set up for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's Jefferson County, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial certainty. Our Jefferson County, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we strive to be caretakers of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some important particulars of financial security; for instance, only 33% of Americans have a will. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and how much risk they are willing to take on. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important aspect to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in Jefferson County, MO have the wisdom, knowledge, tenacity, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | Jefferson County, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad term that generally refers to how a financial advisor organizes all aspects of a client's economic status in the interest of maintaining the overall guardianship of their financial assets. All-inclusive wealth management in Jefferson County, MO will provide meticulous financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, see where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that strive to predict market fluctuations, diversify your assets, and mitigate risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your Jefferson County, MO family is taken care of once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can finally get the beach house and dream car, or just relax on the porch knowing you're financially secure.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will ensure prosperous Jefferson County, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | Jefferson County, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will take custodianship of your wealth and the savvy, understanding, and experience they will employ to do so. Below are eight questions you should ask when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in Jefferson County, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any field, there's no better teacher than experience. The more experience a financial advisor has in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to react to market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. They'll also have a wide network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to depend on.
- What designations do they have? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A dependable and experienced Jefferson County, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by meeting education and experience obligations and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their typical client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide comprehensive services extend far beyond tax planning and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're available when you have questions, and that they're being honest with you if any conflicts of interest come up.
- What tools do they have access to? Profitable wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to accurately assess the market and analyze historical trends to predict your best options.
- Who do they work for? Many consultants that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. Independent firms have no such limitations, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While optimizing asset allocation and maximizing returns are important aspects of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in Jefferson County, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in Jefferson County, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has in excess of 75 years of cumulative experience helping Jefferson County, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are awarded through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and adhering to high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in Jefferson County, MO with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, we are legally and ethically bound to do what's best for you and only you.
Wealth management is a kind of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we'll go over your income, savings, and any debts you have to get an overall sense of your financial health. We'll generate a financial game plan for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Other services we offer in Jefferson County, MO include:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Wealth Management Jefferson County, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is key when it comes to your finances, so we look forward to building a long-term relationship together. We do what we do to help Jefferson County, MO residents achieve their dreams and enrich their family's future. For dedicated and knowledgeable wealth management in Jefferson County, MO with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.