Wealth Management in St. Louis County, MO
Holistic Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in St. Louis County, MO. Our financial health is about more than just being able to buy our dream car; it has an effect on our mental well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we attain our what we want the most in life. Correct Capital offers A-Z wealth management services to St. Louis County, MO individuals and families so they can be confident that their finances and future are not only protected but well-positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Louis County, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring sufficient income and financial security. Our St. Louis County, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital are more than just investment advisors; we consider ourselves stewards of your wealth and financial life coaches. Many Americans don't often think about some essential aspects of financial security; for example, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that include equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important thing to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Louis County, MO have the experience, expertise, tenacity, and resources to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Louis County, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor manages the entirety of of a client's economic status to focus on the comprehensive custodianship of their wealth. Full-scale wealth management in St. Louis County, MO will provide extensive financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to trace your financial stability, evaluate superfluous expenses, and pick out more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to predict market declines, diversify your assets, and meet your preferred level of risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can leave a legacy for your St. Louis County, MO family.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is something worth exploring for you.
- Insurance planning to make sure your assets are protected and you're not spending too much.
- 401(k) advising if you run a business and want to reward your best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make the most out of the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to reserve as much money as you can for yourself, your family, future investments and other opportunities.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work will benefit St. Louis County, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | St. Louis County, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. You need to be able to trust both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the savvy, knowledge, and experience they will employ to do so. Here are eight important things to ask yourself when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Louis County, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any field, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to handle market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best time your investments and retirement funds for when you need them, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. It also means they'll have a wide network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily defer any qualifications to the person using it. A trustworthy and veteran St. Louis County, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may meet a wide range of criteria, but they can only help you so much if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they offer? The best wealth management firms will be qualified to provide comprehensive services extend far beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to speak to your wealth manager every day, but you want to know that they're there when you need them, and that they're being straightforward in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What resources do they have? Effective wealth management depends on in-depth data and state of the art technologies to properly evaluate the market and analyze historical tendencies to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Who do they work for? Many larger firms are tied to certain brokerages and might not be allowed to give you truly objective advice or may not be able to offer you a full range of investment options. When a firm is independent, they are looking out for your best interest and are not limited in the strategies they can use in your favor.
- Do they have a comprehensive view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and getting a great return on investment are important facets of any long-term growth strategy, true wealth management in St. Louis County, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in St. Louis County, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 7 decades of cumulative experience helping St. Louis County, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are attained through experience, education, passing demanding exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in St. Louis County, MO with comprehensive financial planning. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Your wealth manager is a kind of life coach. In our initial consultation, we'll get to know where you are in life and what type of life you want to have. Then, we'll discuss your assets, liabilities, debts, income, and expenses to obtain a general view of your financial health. We'll develop a a long-term plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in St. Louis County, MO include:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Wealth Management St. Louis County, MO | Correct Capital
Our only goal is to offer you the best wealth management services we can, and we are legally and ethically required to do so. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we hope you get to know us as we get to know you and your finances. We take pride in the fact that we help St. Louis County, MO residents attain their dreams and reinforce their family's future. For dedicated and experienced wealth management in St. Louis County, MO with a personalized touch, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.