Wealth Management in St. Louis County, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Wealth Management in St. Louis County, MO. Our financial health is about more than just being able to eat at our favorite restaurants; it impacts our mental well-being, the the life our families will live and the legacy we'll leave, and whether or not we achieve our life goals. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to St. Louis County, MO residents so they can can have peace of mind because their money and future are not only secure but ideally positioned for long-term success. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Louis County, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
While there are many reasons people seek wealth management services, the two most common are protecting wealth and ensuring ample income and financial certainty. Our St. Louis County, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we consider ourselves stewards of your wealth and financial life coaches. Many details of financial security are too often ignored; for instance, only 33% of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. Investors in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on their time horizon and risk tolerance. A diversified portfolio that takes into account everything from tax planning to insurance options is an important thing to consider when managing your wealth. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Louis County, MO have the understanding, expertise, tenacity, and resources to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Louis County, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is an inclusive term that generally refers to how a financial advisor organizes the entirety of of a client's economic status to focus on the comprehensive guardianship of their wealth. Holistic wealth management in St. Louis County, MO will provide meticulous financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to keep an eye on your financial stability, see where you may be spending too much, and pinpoint more useful and valuable places to put your money.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that endeavor to anticipate market declines, diversify your assets, and meet your preferred level of risk in the interest of growing your wealth.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your St. Louis County, MO family is provided for once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can feel at ease that your income will fit your desired lifestyle in your golden years.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at aligns with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to verify your assets are protected and you're not overpaying.
- 401(k) services for business owners who want to reward their best employees with a secure future and a range of investment and savings options.
- 401(k) rollover if you're taking advantage of an exciting new opportunity and want to optimize the money you've already saved.
- Tax planning to lower your liability and ensure you keep as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work can protect St. Louis County, MO communities as well.
What to Look for in a Wealth Manager | St. Louis County, MO Wealth Management
Choosing a trustworthy and capable wealth manager is a serious task; you are in many ways entrusting them with your future. It's essential to make an informed decision and consider the merits of both the financial advisors who will guard your wealth and the savvy, insight, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask when seeking a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Louis County, MO.
- Do they have sufficient wealth management experience? In any profession, there's no better teacher than experience. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the the better idea they'll have of how to handle market fluctuations, and they'll know the best strategies for intermediate and long-term growth. It also means they'll have a wide network of relationships and resources.
- What qualifications do they hold? The term "wealth manager" doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the person using it. A trustworthy and experienced St. Louis County, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that can only be acquired by meeting education and experience requirements and passing rigorous exams.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but you need to know that they can tailor their financial counsel to your specific needs.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide exhaustive services extend far beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? It's likely unnecessary to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're there when you have questions, and that they're being sincere in the event that there is a conflict of interest.
- What tools do they have? Effective wealth management is best achieved through on in-depth data and the latest technologies to properly gauge the market and analyze historical trends to forecast your best options.
- Who do they work for? Many consultants that work at larger firms are restricted to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such restrictions, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Do they have a holistic view of wealth management? While optimizing asset allocation and maximizing returns are key features of any wealth building strategy, true wealth management in St. Louis County, MO develops a game plan that also includes your taxes, philanthropic planning, insurance, and a wide array of other parts of your financial health.
Correct Capital's Wealth Management Philosophy in St. Louis County, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has over 75 years of cumulative experience helping St. Louis County, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. Our firm is a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™, whose qualifications are accomplished through experience, education, passing rigorous exams, and observing high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals as well as business owners in St. Louis County, MO with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only obligation is proving you with expert, personalized, and dependable financial advice.
Wealth management is a type of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll go over your income, savings, and any debts you have to get a general opinion of your financial health. We'll create a a long-term plan for you, and then use the latest technologies and analytics to monitor it and make adjustments when necessary.
Other services we offer in St. Louis County, MO include:
- Rollover 401(k)
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Retirement Consultant
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Wealth Management St. Louis County, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. Trust is crucial when it comes to your finances, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We do what we do to help St. Louis County, MO residents attain their dreams and enrich their family's future. For dedicated and accomplished wealth management in St. Louis County, MO with experts you can trust, reach out to Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.