Wealth Management in St. Louis, MO
Comprehensive Wealth Management to Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Wealth Management in St. Louis, MO. Our financial health is about more than just having the lifestyle we want; it has an effect on our emotional well-being, the futures of ourselves and our families, and whether or not we achieve our what's most important to us in life. Correct Capital offers holistic wealth management services to St. Louis, MO individuals and families so they can can have peace of mind because their finances and future are not only protected but ideally positioned for long-term growth. Turn your goals into reality with Correct Capital's St. Louis, MO wealth management services today by calling 314-930-401(k) or by contacting us online.
There are many motivations people have for looking for wealth management services, the most common being protecting wealth and ensuring adequate income and financial security. Our St. Louis, MO wealth management team at Correct Capital do more than just manage your investments; we consider ourselves caretakers of your wealth and financial life mentors. Many Americans don't often think about some essential particulars of financial health; for instance, only a third of Americans have a plan for what will happen with their wealth once they've moved on. People with the best financial health in the U.S. have diversified portfolios that incorporate equities, fixed income, cash, and more depending on how close they are to retirement and risk tolerance. An experienced and knowledgeable wealth manager will help you create a diversified portfolio while considering everything from tax planning to insurance options. Correct Capital's wealth management advisors in St. Louis, MO have the understanding, expertise, commitment, and tools to help grow your wealth and live the life you want.
What is Wealth Management? | St. Louis, MO Wealth Management
Wealth management is a broad phrase that generally refers to how a financial advisor oversees the entirety of of a client's finances in the interest of maintaining the overall custodianship of their wealth. All-inclusive wealth management in St. Louis, MO will provide thorough financial advice, including:
- Net worth determination to track your financial stability, analyze unnecessary expenses, and pinpoint where you want it to go in the future.
- Investing, investment advice, and portfolio management that attempt to foresee market fluctuations, create a balanced and diversified portfolio, and mitigate risk so your wealth can grow.
- Estate planning so you can be sure that your St. Louis, MO family is provided for once you're gone.
- Retirement planning so you can live the life you want and are financially secure once you've left the workforce.
- Real estate transactions to determine if that new house you've been looking at meets with your current finances, or if real estate investing is a good fit for your finances and goals.
- Insurance planning to verify you, your family, and your assets can survive any surprises and that there aren't any more affordable options.
- 401(k) advising if you run a business and want to see your employees set up for retirement.
- 401(k) rollover if you're moving to a new company and want to make sure the money you've already saved is still working for you.
- Tax planning to reduce your liability and ensure you hold onto as much of your money as possible.
- Philanthropic planning so the results of your hard work can positively influence St. Louis, MO communities as well.
How to Choose a Wealth Manager | St. Louis, MO Wealth Management
Entrusting your wealth and future to someone is not something to be taken lightly. You need to be able to trust both the people managing your money and the savvy, insight, and experience they will employ to do so. The following are eight questions you should ask when looking for a financial advisor for your wealth management in St. Louis, MO.
- What is their experience in wealth management? In any field, experience goes a long way in preparing someone to handle complicated situations. The longer a financial advisor has been assisting clients in wealth management, the more accustomed they'll be to market fluctuations, and they'll know how to best position your wealth for your time horizon, whether that be in 5 years, 12 years, or 30. They'll also have a vast network of relationships and resources that you'll both be able to lean on.
- What qualifications do they hold? Literally anybody can call themselves a "wealth manager." A dependable and veteran St. Louis, MO wealth management firm will hold qualifications that are independently verifiable with independent agencies and overseeing bodies.
- Who is their standard client? A wealth manager may be qualified and have financial experience, but they can only serve you so well if they don't have experience with people who are in a similar situation as you.
- What services do they provide? The best wealth management firms will be able to provide comprehensive services that go beyond investment and retirement planning to consider the full spectrum of your life, goals, and current financial health.
- Do they communicate well? You probably don't need to have your wealth manager on speed dial, but you want to know that they're there when you have questions, and that they're being upfront with you if any conflicts of interest emerge.
- What resources do they utilize? Effective wealth management is based on on in-depth analytics and the latest technologies to accurately assess the market and analyze historical trends to forecast what strategies and options are best for you.
- Are they independent? Many larger firms are bound to certain brokerages and are therefore limited in the investment opportunities they can offer you and might not give you completely unbiased advice. Independent firms have no such restraints, and you can be sure that they are recommending options that they truly believe in.
- Will they manage your wealth, or just your investments? While asset allocation and maximizing returns are key aspects of any financial advising services, true wealth management in St. Louis, MO should include a complete view of your finances.
Correct Capital's Approach to Wealth Management in St. Louis, MO
At Correct Capital, our wealth management team has more than 75 years of combined experience helping St. Louis, MO individuals and families meet their financial milestones and live the lives they want. We are a Registered Investment Advisor whose advisors include an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals, whose credentials are awarded through experience, education, passing exhaustivee exams, and following high ethical standards. We serve families and individuals in addition to business owners in St. Louis, MO with great financial strategies that work for them. As a fiduciary and an independent firm, our only interest is what's best for you.
Wealth management is a type of life management. In our initial consultation, we'll discuss the ideal vision you have for your life and your time horizon for meeting your goals. Then, we'll go over your income, savings, and how you're currently spending your money to get an overall sense of your financial health. We'll create a financial plan for you, and actively manage it.
Other services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Wealth Management St. Louis, MO | Correct Capital
Your success is our success. We know that trust is the foundation of any relationship between a client and their wealth manager, so we will always be open, honest, and straightforward with you. We take pride in the fact that we help St. Louis, MO residents reach their goals and enrich their family's future. For committed and accomplished wealth management in St. Louis, MO with a personalized touch, call Correct Capital today at 314-930-401(k) or contact us online.