Retirement Consultant Belleville, IL. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, driving through the hills in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Belleville, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Belleville, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a Belleville, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Belleville, IL clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Belleville, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a plethora of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Belleville, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Belleville, IL residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled Belleville, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Belleville, IL retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Belleville, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Belleville, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Belleville, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.