Retirement Consultant Frontenac, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Cartagena, driving through the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you need a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. Wherever you are in life currently, the Frontenac, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Frontenac, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Frontenac, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Frontenac, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Frontenac, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a plethora of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Frontenac, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Frontenac, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. An accomplished Frontenac, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Frontenac, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Frontenac, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Frontenac, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Frontenac, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you realize your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.