Retirement Consultant Frontenac, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Paris, cruising around town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. Wherever you are in life at the moment, the Frontenac, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Frontenac, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to decide on a Frontenac, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a lot of of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Frontenac, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Frontenac, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and consequently will analyze a plethora of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Frontenac, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Frontenac, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A skilled Frontenac, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Frontenac, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Frontenac, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Frontenac, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Frontenac, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.