Retirement Consultant Westwood, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Cartagena, driving around the city in a classic sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Wherever you are in life currently, the Westwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Westwood, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to choose a Westwood, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Westwood, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Westwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a multitude of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Westwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Westwood, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. An accomplished Westwood, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Westwood, MO retirement planning advisors examine the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
Contact a Westwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Westwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Westwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.